Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I like to move it move it

not really. Alas, we are in Salt Lake City now. it's time to unpack it all! Thankfully I have super-siblings that were willing to help us and a mom with a beautiful new home we could crash at for a couple days.
our apartment is smaller than we thought and older than we thought , picture 70s brown flower back splash and a miniature stove. popcorn asbestos ceiling( 100% serious about the asbestos) against the rules to poke it. but that's what you get for getting apartments site unseen.
That's not really true though, my brothers family lived here and they decorated it so nicely. If only I could be as design savvy. You might be seeing some before and afters soon as I attempt. I've heard you make the biggest memories in the smallest houses. Lets hope it's true.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys made it back OK. Wish we could have hung out one more time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete