Friday, November 15, 2013

Wowza

Wowzas! I have so much back tracking to do! how did I get so behind!  So this is just going to be a bunch of pictures! Prepare yourself.  

Riding a straw rocking pony. 
Went to the circus! 
Lincoln and his cousin Charleigh adoring eachother. Much like how he was when his cousins came to visit. Gazing into their eyes. 
Before and after on my beautiful Molly j. 
Sister in laws pretty hair. 
My sisters awesome ombré hair. Before I was a mommy, I did hair in a salon, incase I never said that before in this blog. hair is a love in my life, but nothing trumps mommihood. I do hair on the side, occasionally :) 
Me! Pretending to have bangs like my sister. Laugh. Laugh a lot. I did. 
the imagine dragons concert. we heard Clint's song Cha Ching preformed live. It was really cool and kinda sad too. Wish Clint would be given the credit he deserves,,,,and the cash. Everyone! Shameless plug right here. Find a way and buy imagine dragon's album with "Cha Ching(till we grow older) " on it.  The United States released album doesn't have it, it's considered a spotify special song, something like that. they play it live on tour though.  Lets just face the facts, you're not getting the whole experience if the album doesn't have the song on it. I wish I could play the video of it live here, but you can hear me screeching "it's your song! It's your song" over the music :) how embarrassing. people in the arena knew he wrote the music for it and were blowing up Kalobs phone saying "hey didn't your brother-in-law write this song!? " 
These are balloons full of money at our year end party. I won a $50 gift card to target, and hustled my butt off for 10 singles when those balloons fell upon us. it was crazy town, a lot of jabbing and scratching happened. but ten bucks is worth losing an eye over, ya? 
Umm? Naked butt, tv watching.  By the way, rant coming.  Who watches caillou? Man I hate that show.  He's supposed to be four, yet he's bald as a baby. and he is such a whiner, teaches kids to complain. Oh and another one Sid the science kid. I feel like the characters might be special needs. ( I have no issue with special needs cartoon characters or people.)  Though, they don't ever say that. They are just drawn in a very funny way that it is subjective. I guess if you watch it, you would know what I mean. 
Ok that's all I can get through tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment